Intellectual Disability Awareness and Inclusion Workshop – Murray Bridge
About this event
Improve your understanding of intellectual disability and how you can be inclusive. Presented by the Connect-Able Project, the workshop is facilitated by South Australian Council on Intellectual Disability SACID and co-presented by a person with intellectual disability.
Topics covered will include:
- Understanding intellectual disability
- Models of support and tips for avoiding stereotypes
- Providing practical resources to use in a health setting
- Communicating with people with intellectual disability
- What inclusion means to people with intellectual disability
Tue., 30th August 2022
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm ACST
Dinner 6 pm
Workshop 6.30 – 8.30 pm
Murray Bridge Greyhound Racing Club Inc.
Murray Bridge East, SA 5253