My Life My Choices Workshops
My Life My Choices is a project led by people with disability for people with disability.
Our project is run by the Council for Intellectual Disability and the South Australian Council on Intellectual Disability (SACID).
Decisions are important
Join our workshop series starting March 17th
These workshops are made and run by people with disability.
Together we will
• Chat about why decisions are important
• Explore decision making
• Find out about important rights
• Learn ways to get support to make decisions
• Get creative on social media
Contact us to
• Find out more information
• Sign up for the workshops
• Customise a workshop series
Phone: 08 8352 4416
Here is some other information about the workshops: