2023 Leading Through Inclusion Conference
SACID is pleased to hear that you are interested in joining us to play a vital role in SACID’s ‘Leading Through Inclusion’ conference. The conference will be held at Hilton Hotel, Victoria Square, Adelaide on the 8th and 9th June 2023.
This conference is for people with intellectual disability, families and those who want to create an inclusive community.
If you are interested in being a part of the conference as a volunteer, please fill out and return the registration form below by Friday 26 May 2023.
Please note that not all volunteer expressions of interest may be accepted.
Volunteers will be assigned to tasks and activities at the organiser’s discretion.
Location, dates and times:
- Hilton Hotel, Victoria Square, Adelaide
- Thursday 8th June 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Friday 9th June 9:00am – 4:00pm
The conference includes:
- Presentations and workshops by people with intellectual disability for people with intellectual disability.
- Future proofing information for families.
- Information and workshops on inclusive practice and co-design.
- Come and try activities.
- Networking opportunities.
SACID would appreciate that you send through any photos that you take of the conference. Attendees have given permission to be in photos with the exception of people wearing a coloured lanyard (more information to be provided closer to the event).
Please dress in neat casual attire. We will provide a lanyard for you to wear on the day.
All volunteers will be provided with morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea (relative to the times that they are required at the venue). Please ensure you notify us of your dietary requirements in your registration form.